Resolve a Complaint
If you are considering filing a formal complaint, please review the following documents and use the filing forms provided here to start the process.
If you have an issue that needs rapid resolution, please consider contacting TCRA to be contacted by an Ombudsman who may be able to facilitate parties in disagreement to find an equitable solution.
Below are some resources to help you understand what filing and processing an ethics complaint and arbitration request entails, and the general process you can expect when filing an ethics complaint or arbitration request with TCRA.
Conflict Resolution Documents
- 2021 Code of Ethics and Arbitration Manual
- Form A-1 Request and Agreement to Arbitrate
- Form E1-Ethics Complaint Form
- Ombudsman Process
- WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT ARBITRATION (14 kB)
- Agreement to Mediate
- Request for Mediation (16 kB)
- BEFORE YOU FILE AN ETHICS COMPLAINT
- Ethics Complaint and Arbitration Request Processes & Code of Ethics FAQ (23 kB)
- REALTORS’ Pathways to Professionalism